We are honored to collaborate with West Jersey Music Academy as they open their doors to families with children with special needs! They now offer individual and group lessons that are specifically-tailored for each child. Before starting, a speech pathologist or occupational therapist is consulted to ensure that this program is appropriate for each child. Visit their website for details!
We just finished the 2016 walk in our continued support for all of our families, especially Aiden's All Stars team. Thank you for everyone who came out to support them!
We are celebrating yet another successful year working closely with all of our families. Come join us in our month-long celebration. Call for details.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
On site registration and check in begins at 10:00am;
Walk begins at 10:30am.
For more information, click here.
Our waitlist for OT services has just opened up for September 2012. Spaces are limited so call asap to schedule an appointment.
Starting in January 2012
As a way to give back to the people in our community who have been so good to us, we are offering FREE SPEECH THERAPY starting in January 2012.
- We will provide 30 minutes of free speech therapy per week for 3 consecutive months.
- The child will be chosen via a lottery every 3 months.
- Income eligibility is required.
- Please call our office for more details.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Our office was privileged to be visited by Integrated Listening Systems CEO Randall Redfield. Because we are one of the first specialized speech language pathology practices to successfully incorporate the ILS program into our treatment sessions, our videotaped sessions using the latest therapy techniques will be used to train other speech therapists across the country!!
- A support group for parents of children working on their social skills
- Meetings are held once a month and are facilitated by Rizza Miro and Sarina Hoell
- Facilitators discuss specific Social Thinking strategies and provide training to parents
- Includes open discussion, where parents can present concerns and exchange ideas
If you'd like to register for this program please contact us. Hurry! Space is limited!
- Multi-sensory program gives children a jump start on pre-literacy skills
- Targets the following skills in a fun group format
- Emergent reading and comprehension
- Emergent written expression
- Auditory Processing Skills
- Visual Perceptual Skills
- Phonological Processing Skills