We are proud to announce, in collaboration with West Jersey Music Academy, a Music Program for preschoolers with speech and language delays. This program is provided free of charge by WJMA through a grant, with two classes that will each run for 8 weeks. The May 2021 classes are full. Please email our office if you are interested in future classes.
We are celebrating our 13th year in business. THANK YOU to all our families!!!
Our office remains open during the pandemic. We are providing services both in our office and via telemedicine.
For In-house Services:
For Telemedicine Services:
- We are limiting the number of people in our office.
- We clean our therapy rooms thoroughly before and after each session.
- We have masks and gloves available for use during the session.
- We are asking that no one wait in our waiting room at this time; we will take your child to you/your vehicle once the session is finished.
- We are equipped with no-contact forehead thermometers to quickly and safely check our staff and your child’s temperature before our sessions begin
WE CONTINUE TO CONDUCT SPEECH AND LANGUAGE EVALUATION IN-HOUSE AND VIRTUALLY. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US FOR DETAILS!
- We provide you with a secure zoom link and password for each session.
- We bill you via Venmo for completely contact-less appointments.
- We use a variety of programs and strategies to make sure your child stays engaged.
- Telemedicine sessions are completely billable to your insurance companies.
ASPEN (Asperger's Autism Spectrum Education Network) members have formed a non-profit social skills group called Spectrum. There are no membership fees, and they are not affiliated with any inpatient or outpatient facilities. They organize social skills events in the community 2-4 times a month for independent adults with special needs ages 18 and above. They have also recently started Spectrum Teens, for individuals ages 14-18 years old. Please contact ASPEN or our office for more details.
Saturday March 10, 2018
Learn about the IEP Process
Be ready for your IEP Meeting, whether it’s your first meeting or you’re headed to mediation/litigation.
Space is limited. Please call us at 856-334-5238 to RSVP.
We are honored to collaborate with West Jersey Music Academy as they open their doors to families with children with special needs! They now offer individual and group lessons that are specifically-tailored for each child. Before starting, a speech pathologist or occupational therapist is consulted to ensure that this program is appropriate for each child. Visit their website for details!
We just finished the 2016 walk in our continued support for all of our families, especially Aiden's All Stars team. Thank you for everyone who came out to support them!
We are celebrating yet another successful year working closely with all of our families. Come join us in our month-long celebration. Call for details.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
On site registration and check in begins at 10:00am;
Walk begins at 10:30am.
For more information, click here.
Our waitlist for OT services has just opened up for September 2012. Spaces are limited so call asap to schedule an appointment.
Starting in January 2012
As a way to give back to the people in our community who have been so good to us, we are offering FREE SPEECH THERAPY starting in January 2012.
- We will provide 30 minutes of free speech therapy per week for 3 consecutive months.
- The child will be chosen via a lottery every 3 months.
- Income eligibility is required.
- Please call our office for more details.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Our office was privileged to be visited by Integrated Listening Systems CEO Randall Redfield. Because we are one of the first specialized speech language pathology practices to successfully incorporate the ILS program into our treatment sessions, our videotaped sessions using the latest therapy techniques will be used to train other speech therapists across the country!!
- A support group for parents of children working on their social skills
- Meetings are held once a month and are facilitated by Rizza Miro and Sarina Hoell
- Facilitators discuss specific Social Thinking strategies and provide training to parents
- Includes open discussion, where parents can present concerns and exchange ideas
If you'd like to register for this program please contact us. Hurry! Space is limited!
- Multi-sensory program gives children a jump start on pre-literacy skills
- Targets the following skills in a fun group format
- Emergent reading and comprehension
- Emergent written expression
- Auditory Processing Skills
- Visual Perceptual Skills
- Phonological Processing Skills